Many elevator companies have gone to quarterly or periodic service. At Right Way Elevator Maintenance, we feel that to properly maintain an elevator it must be performed on a monthly basis. That is what we offer. Elevators are a machine that moves people and for this reason needs to have inspections and adjustments on a regular scheduled basis. Upon receiving your signed maintenance agreement we will schedule a team of our personnel to come to your property where they will perform the following maintenance:
- Clean the entire elevator system from the top of the hoist-way to the pit
- Everything that requires lubrication will be done to manufacturer’s specification
- All door-related equipment will be adjusted to make sure the doors operate properly and cause as few shutdowns as possible
- As we perform this thorough cleaning of the equipment, it will allow us to find the part that need adjustment as well as those on the critical edge of failure. Finding these parts will allow us to replace them before they fail and cause a shutdown of the elevator, requiring a callback.
- From this point on, we will continue to perform this type of maintenance on a monthly basis to ensure future reliability.
- We are responsible
- We take everything under control